* Smaller filenames in cache files.
* Removed some bugs in the caching system.
* Added the option to disable verbose error reporting (useful when running an application
in a real-world server, rather than a development machine)
* Added "smart caching". Great improvement in page load times, especially when using
multiple files in a template.
* Added the option to ignore any output from the application layer.
* Fixed a bug that was causing <LET> unable to assign string values to variables.
* Fixed a bug that was causing undesired results if <PASTE> was used after an <INCLUDE>.
* Added <COPY> and <PASTE>. This new feature allows you to repeat a block of code in
other places inside your template without re-writing it.
* Fixed the bug of <REPEAT></UNTIL> loop that forced the loop to be executed as far
as the expression was true (instead of false).
* Several bug fixes.
* File including implemented (at last!).
* Added the <LET> assignment statemnet
* Fixed a bug that was causing <for> parameters to be treated as integers.
* Fixed a bug that was preventing <case></case> blocks from being <REM>ed.
* Added the <DIM> tag which creates a new array.
* Allowed array elements to be used as lvalues.
* Added <WHILE></WHILE> loop.
* Added <REPEAT></UNTIL> loop.
* More detailed error reporting in php-layer.
* Allow the user to have the business-logic script located in directories other
than the directory that the presentation templates are located. Thanks to "Argus"
for this suggestion.
* Added caching of the compiled template code. Very fast page loads.
* Fixed a bug that was causing SledgeHammer to avoid testing any <case> blocks
beyond a <case default>.
* Added support for having more than just one constant in each <case> tag.
* Fixed a bug that causing string constants to be treated as equal to 0 in
expression comparisons, <SWITCH>, etc.
* Added check for step = 0 in <FOR> loops to avoid infinite loops
* Added string concatenation operator @
* Removed bogus bitwise OR and AND operator (|,&). Maybe these operators will be
added in a future release if the bug is fixed.
* Added "remark" tags <//...> and <rem>...</rem>
* Initial release of SledgeHammer